Questions to Discuss
- Do I have a coordinated plan incorporating all the relevant areas for completion of my future goals?
- Do I know when I will attain financial independence and have a contingency plan for unforeseen events?
- Have I determined my goals and objectives?
- Will any source of my retirement income be received tax-free?
- Is my investment portfolio in line with my risk tolerance?
- Have I developed an investment policy statement
- Do I have a coordinated team of advisors in place working with me?
- Do I have a business continuation plan in place?
- Do I have a buy/sell agreement and has it been reviewed within the past three years?
- Have I involved both key employees and family members in my succession planning?
- Are all my important documents organized and able to be located in a timely manner?
- Do I know how much liquidity or income my business will provide to secure my financial independence?
- Do I understand how the current tax code affects my estate plan?
- Have I updated my will and had a recent discussion with the executor?
- Has my will been updated within the past three years?
- Have I reviewed all the appropriate discounting techniques available for my estate taxes?
- Have I audited and reviewed my life insurance policies within the last 12 months?
- Have I assessed the impact of elder care for my family and myself?
- Have I recently reviewed how much insurance my family requires and what type of coverage is appropriate?
What to Expect
Whether you have worked with a financial professional before or are just getting started, our team is eager to assist in guiding you through our client-centered planning process. Beginning with understanding what is most important to you, we evaluate your current situation, identify challenges, and tailor solutions specific to your needs. It is important for our clients to feel comfortable knowing the details of our discussions and analysis remain confidential.
What to Bring
Any information related to your financial situation including but not limited to:
- Investment Statements
- Insurance Policies
- Estate Planning Documents
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Benefit Information